At SEZP high schools, every student is on a personalized path to financial independence and exciting, high-paying, high-growth careers.
All students, regardless of academic standing have the opportunity to:
- Earn college credit while in high school
- Benefit from a smaller school model while having access to all the amenities of a larger high school
- Obtain skill certifications to enter the workforce upon graduation or pursue college
- Earn money through internships & work-based learning placements
- Defer graduation for a fifth year & complete a fully-funded Associate’s degree alongside their HS diploma